This video is my healthy take on a Mar’s bar, these cheeky little treats will have you singing for the rooftops, they are vegan, packed with amazing nutrients and diet-friendly. I love making up a batch for the week and keeping them in an airtight container in my fridge. If you want some amazing stuffed dates in your life then these bad boys are for you. I really hope you enjoy this recipe and please leave a comment below for any recipe you want to see next.
Check out my quick 2 minute video below or simply scroll a little further for the recipe beneath! I really do hope you enjoy them as much as I do!!
1.5 tbsp Chunky Peanut Butter
8 Squares Vegan Chocolate
1 tbsp Cashews
1) Open up your dates – there should be a natural line to follow, just pop them open ready to receive some yummy peanut butter and pop them to one side.
2) Spoon out your peanut butter with a tablespoon and with a teaspoon scoop up a small amount (about a third of a teaspoon).
3) Grab one of those dates and place the scooped up peanut butter inside, closing it up as you go. Once you have completed this with all your dates pop them to one side again.
4) Now melt your chocolate, you can either do this over a pan of boiling water or in the microwave, ensuring you check this every 10 seconds to prevent the chocolate burning. (I used the microwave as there was only a small amount of chocolate to melt and hey less washing up hehe!). Once this has melted pop to one side.
5) Now you need to chop your cashews. Once you have chopped these bring all your ingredients together and ready for assembly.
6) Pick up a date and dip the tip in chocolate, ensuring you have a good amount on there. Now dip the chocolate end into your chopped nuts and place on a plate – repeat this until all dates have been dipped.
7) Now simply enjoy as is or place in the fridge for 1 hour, if you place in the fridge the chocolate will firm up.
8) If you make a big batch or are planning on consuming these the next day once the chocolate is hard pop them in an airtight container.
Thank you very much for taking time out of your busy day to watch my video! I am eternally grateful and I would love to see you here again! I hope you have an amazing